HOW DO YOU GET ONE?
If you replace your roof or have a new roof put on, you automatically receive a free 5 year warranty. Every new roof comes with one.
Here’s what it includes:
- FREE annual inspection by a qualified Continental Roof Company personnel. Please call to schedule the inspection. Please have your warranty certificate with you at the time of the call.
- Warranty is void if anyone other than a Continental Roof Company representative gets on your roof to inspect, assess and/or repair damages.
- Because we cannot verify pre-existing interior damages, during this warranty period Continental Roof Company will repair roof leaks but is not responsible for any interior damage.
- This warranty is non-transferable unless prior written request has been approved.
- Prior to and as a requirement for said transfer, Continental Roof Company will perform an inspection. If our representative finds reason to deny transfer, those issues will be addressed with the original homeowner. Once those corrections have been made, the transfer may still occur. Examples of these issues; homeowner maintenance, Christmas light or holiday decorations, vandalism, etc.
- Following the inspection and approval, a new warranty will be issued to the new homeowner for the balance of the previous warranty period.