Here are our some of the very best ways to spend a snowy day.
- Sledding. Find a big hill and almost anything could be used as a sled.
- Snowboarding. Make path, add some ramps, some obstacles and you’re set.
- Building a fort. Take all the extra snow you want off your sidewalk and driveway and make one big pile. It’ll add up real quick. Dig out the middle and you’re done.
- Staying inside and watching the snow fall. Find a cozy chair, a hot cup of coffee, a warm blanket and watch the snowfall.
- Make snow. If the temperature is cold enough you can boil water, throw into the air outside and it will immediately turn to snow.
- Snowball fight. Pack up some snow, make teams and start throwing.
- Build a snowman. Roll up three big snowballs, stack em’, add some arms and a face, maybe a hat and scarf and you’re all set.
- Shovel snow. Find an elderly neighbor and someone in need and shovel their driveway for them. You might even want to put some salt down so they won’t slip